Thursday 25 April 2013

Design developments

I started to work up some of my designs digitally in Illustrator. The following images show my design developments for bedding.



 
 The first and last designs show examples of my designs for my bright coloured mid-range collection and the second photograph shows my luxury high-end collection. I really like the textural qualities of the second design as they make the design more interesting and visually appealing.

I have also started working on my final designs. Some are shown below.



 
 
Again the first and last designs are from my bright colours collection and the middle design is from my luxury design collection. I like the colour palette and complexity of the motifs in the first design. I think the layout of the second design is appropriate for bedding. The background in the third design makes it more interesting. I feel my project has been a success so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment