Thursday 16 May 2013

Product illustrations and final fabric print

For two of my bedding designs I created product illustrations. The first is from my Bright Colours collection. I think the pattern is suitable for bedding and the colours are also appropriate. The second is from my Luxury collection, this design has more complex motifs and an interesting layout. Both designs are reversible. 


 
The following photographs show another two of my final designs printed to scale on fabric. The left hand side shows a Luxury design which has a less complicated layout than the one above to draw attention to the individual motifs. The other design is from my Bright Colours collection, I really like this pattern because it has a mixture of complex and simple motifs. For all of my designs I tried not to use too many colours as this can spoil the design. I think both designs show an appropriate amount of colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment