Tuesday 4 June 2013

Final laser cut designs

I have created two collections of four designs for use as a lampshade. Collection one has few motifs while collection two has border designs. I think they both relate to my Baroque art theme. The designs below are from my first collection. I have experimented with scale in my designs and this makes them more interesting. The fourth design has been laser cut from satin. I think this is an appropriate lampshade design as it won't let too much light through.








 
The four designs above are from my second collection. I think the borders make the designs suitable for use as a lampshade. I think the placement of the motifs is more interesting in this collection as they lead the viewer's eye across the design. The last design has been laser cut out of cotton. Overall I am pleased with both collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment